Completed the development of Alaya, entered into the testing stage. The update details of Alaya are shown as details:
- Completed the adjustment of Alaya network parameters;
- Confirmed that the branch versions of Alaya will not support any unspecific launch of networks. To launch the network, it is a must to assign — alaya or — alayatestnet;
Golang implementation of the PlatON protocol. Contribute to PlatONnetwork/PlatON-Go development by creating an account…
1. Developing ATON 0.13.3, which will enter into the test stage soon. The update details of ATON 0.13.3 are shown as follows:
Adjusted the UI and interaction of ATON to make it easier to switch the networks;
2 Developing PlatScan 0.13.3, which will enter into the test stage soon.
1. PlatON Announced its Second Round of Funding Led by Alpine Capital, Hash Global Capital and OUE Singapore
In early October 2020, PlatON announced that PlatON has raised $12M from a second round of funding led by Alpine Capital, Hash Global Capital and OUE Signapore. PlatON has raised over $50M after two rounds of funding.
Global Blockchain Network PlatON Secures $50M After Two Rounds of Funding
PlatON announced it has raised USD12 million from a second round of funding, led by Alpine Capital, Hash Global…
2. PlatON Has Confirmed to Be a Platinum Sponsor of Shanghai International Blockchain Week 2020
In early October 2020, PlatON has confirmed to be a Platinum sponsor of Shanghai International Blockchain Week 2020, the six Global Blockchain Summit hosted by Wanxiang Blockchain on Oct.27–28, 2020.
3. PlatON CTO James Qu Has Confirmed to Be a Speaker and Host of the Panel on Public Blockchain in Shanghai International Blockchain Week 2020
In Oct.14, 2020, PlatON CTO James Qu has confirmed to be a speaker in Shanghai International Blockchain Week 2020. Moreover, he will be the host of the panel on public blockchain, and talk about the the revolution of public blockchain with Ethereum Founder Vitalik Buterin, Polkadot Founder Gavin Wood and Protocol Labs Juan Benet.
1. PlatON Hosted an AMA with Crypto Anymore Indonesia Community
On Oct.14, 2020, PlatON had an AMA in Crypto Anymore Indonesia community. The Head of Community Kai Yu, as the special guest, shared all Crypto Anymore Indonesia community cares about PlatON in the AMA.
1. Working on the documentation on Rosetta’s memory optimization mechanism, 35% completed;
2. Optimized Rosetta’s static pass by supporting iterator operators on Tensorflow datasets;
3. Fixed some known bugs.
✨ PAI Data Asset Exchange Project
PAI 0.5.1 is under development and the main new features are as follows:
1. The system optimization;
2. The solution of privacy-preserving label query.
In early October, 2020, aitos.io CEO Leo Lin was invited by Galanz, China’s largest home appliance manufacture, to join the open source chip ecosystem cooperation alliance with many open source ecosystem partners including StarFive Technology Co., Ltd., LeapFive etc. During Galanz Next 2020 conference, aitos.io along with open source chip ecosystem cooperation alliance announced BoAT-V, a specific version of blockchain application framework for RISC-V architecure. BoAT-V is already to be integrated into LeapFive’s RISC-V AIoT chipset BF2 which will be used in Galanz’s mainstream Microwave products.