The development and test of Version 0.14.0 has been finished, the Alaya network governance upgrade was launched on December 22nd and officially released on the 27th. The following contents have been added to this version:
(1)Solve the problem that users failed to modify the proportion of nodes.
(2)Solve the problem that the amount of locked positions is too low, and if there are too many locked accounts, there is a risk of being attacked.
(3)Solve the problem that the entrusted income of community users is not in line with expectations.
(4)Solve the underlying badblock problem.
(1) The development and testing of mobile wallet ATON version 0.14.1 has been completed and launched on the Alaya network on December 24th. This version mainly completes the following contents:
1. Users can set service charges for entrusting and receiving income.
2. Adapt to the underlying layer of version 0.14.0: if there are more than 20 nodes, you can only get the first 20 nodes in a single transaction limit.
(2) Blockchain browser PlatScan version 0.14.0 is under development and launched on the Alaya network on December 22nd. This version mainly completes the following contents:
1. Modify the sorting problem of ARC 20 transaction data.
2. Adapt to the underlying layer of version 0.14.0.
(3) The the development and testing of the node management tool version 0.14.0 has been completed , and was released on December 27th. It mainly adapts to the underlying chain of version 0.14.0 and adds functions such as creating lock plans for users.
The scheduling of the V2.0 two-way cross-chain version has been adjusted, and it is expected to be submitted to the testing department for testing by January 8th. The demand is currently under development with a progress of 60%. This version supports Alaya asset cross-chain to Ethereum, logic is basically the same as Ethereum asset cross-chain to Alaya; new Alaya cross-chain contract for locking and release business, new Ethereum cross-chain contract for seigniorage and destruction business. A cross-chain handling fee is charged when the Alaya asset is cross-chained.
1. The developer of Privacy token JAVA SDK is conducting self-testing, which is expected to be submitted to the testing department for testing by December 31st.
2. The contract code is in preparation for open source.
PlatON and Mask Network reach strategic cooperation to jointly promote business landing in the field of privacy preserving computation
On December 17th, the privacy preserving computation network and distributed economy infrastructure PlatON announced a comprehensive strategic partnership with Mask Network. The two sides will continue to deepen cooperation in many aspects, such as blockchain underlying technology, cryptography research, infrastructure construction, ecological construction, marketing strategy, and so on, and reach a deep consensus on jointly building PlatON meta-network Alaya.The two sides will jointly promote Alaya network construction and community governance, and jointly build Alaya prosperity ecology.
PlatON browser PlatScan and node management tool Mtool have been opened source on the GitHub
On December 23rd, the privacy preserving computation network and distributed economy infrastructure PlatON announced that its blockchain resource management and analysis platform PlatScan and node management tool Mtool have been opened source on GitHub, aiming to allow more community partners to participate in the ecological construction of PlatON and Alaya, and jointly achieve technological progress and ecological prosperity. Welcome the majority of community users to continue to pay attention!
The improvement proposal PIP-12 of Alaya network was approved by a large number of votes
Since the official release of PlatON’s meta-network Alaya on October 24th, it has been widely concerned by community users and many organizations. With the support of the majority of node partners, it has been running steadily for more than two months, in order to enhance the robustness of Alaya network and enhance the user experience. On December 24th, PlatON released the PIP-12 proposal and launched a vote, which mainly focuses on the optimization and upgrade of the Alaya network to improve the quality of network service.
ATON updated to version 0.14.1 and added new features
On December 25th, ATON Wallet was updated to version 0.14.1. This upgrade is mainly focused on the optimization of product details, and the new version has been released to Google Play and AppStore.